Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Where my classroom is a bar!

So I've been an artist for Paint Nite since November of 2013. Every day that goes by I am more and more excited and inspired by this job. I've been creating more of my own art as well as improving my skills and learning new techniques. Finally the things I learned in college are paying off! 

This blog will be mostly directed at my personal work but I can't help but share my Paint Nite adventures with everyone! 

Here is the link to my artist's page where potential guests can see my scheduled events and locations. I want to meet as many people as possible and share my love of art with them. Also my love of partying! 

https://www.paintnite.com/pages/artist/view/nashua/383

Come paint, drink and have fun with me ;D


No comments:

Post a Comment